https://incasafety.com and https://incabusiness.com
How to contact us about privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions. You can contact us on:
Technical Support on firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Purpose
We may collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We collect information about you and your company when you register for an account with us, create or modify your profile, use, access, or interact with our Software or our websites (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share content) Such content includes any personal information or other sensitive information that you choose to include.
- Information we get from your use of our Software. We may collect information from the Software that you use and how you use it, like when you visit a website that uses our Software, or you view and interact with our content.
- Log Data. Whenever you use the Software, in a case of an error in Inca Safety and inca business services, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilising the Software, the time and date of your use of the Software, and other statistics.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect, including your personal information and transaction information, from all of our Software in any one or more of the locations that Inca Safety has operations or otherwise conducts business for the following purposes:
- for internal and Software-related purposes, such as to provide, maintain, protect, improve, and personalise our Software, to develop new ones and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inca Safety and our users;
- to communicate with you in order to provide you with information we think may be useful or relevant to you;
- to promote our Software and related Software;
- to monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Software and for marketing or advertising purposes or to offer you tailored content;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to or use of our Software, and other illegal or unusual activities;
- when you contact us, to keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Software, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements;
- from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Software;
- disclosure of your personal data to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency;
The services offered by Inca Safety Pty Ltd and inca business services do not address children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us and we will undertake the necessary actions to remove this personal information.
We customarily disclose personal information only to our Software providers who assist us in operating Inca Safety and inca business services. We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent.
Access and correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) (“APP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
Inca Safety Pty Ltd and inca business services is required to keep some of your information for certain periods of time under law. When we no longer require your information, we’ll ensure that your information is destroyed or de-identified.
Inca Safety Pty Ltd and inca business services may need to retain certain personal information after we cease providing you with products or Software to enforce our terms, for fraud prevention, to identify, issue or resolve legal claims and/or for proper record keeping.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our Software providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our servers via third party networks; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Transfer out of Australia
Inca Safety Pty Ltd and inca business services is hosted in Australia but may be transferred out of Australia from time to time by our service provider (Amazon Web Service Inc (AWS)). that reason, we transfer all data on Inca Safety Pty Ltd and inca business services (including all personal information) to our hosting Software provider provided by AWS. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and/or the European Union. Where we disclose personal information to third parties, we require minimum standards of confidentiality and data protection from such third parties.
To the extent that any personal information is provided to third parties outside of Australia or the European Union, or who will access the information from outside of Australia or the European Union, we will ensure that approved safeguards are in place to ensure that we comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and GDPR, such as the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or the EU/US Privacy Shield.
For additional information, AWS provides a White Paper titled: ‘Using AWS in the Context of Australian Privacy Considerations’.
If you are unhappy about our use of your personal information, you can contact us using the details in the Contact section above, alternatively, you may prefer to lodge a complaint with a different supervisory authority such as in the European Union and the European Free Trade Area can be accessed here or the Office of the Information Commissioner (Australia).